[OneTeam] really understands the government contracting business development process. We have implemented OneTeam at every level in our organization and are now able to better manage our pipeline, predict proposal activities, and forecast business metrics like never before.
OneTeam is the handiest tool in our BD toolbox. From research to pipeline management to team building and proposal development, OneTeam provides us every function using a simple web interface at a price we can afford. This is the one tool you will use every day and be thrilled that you found it.
Manage your opportunity pipeline throughout the Capture process.
- Import opportunities you find in GovWin
- Continuously qualify opportunities as you progress through Gate Reviews
- Monitor the status of your Capture activities via Dashboards.
- Qualification matrix
- GovWin import
Manage your Proposal Development process with fewer resources.
- Build your Compliance Matrix without spreadsheets.
- Build your Capability Matrix from your Compliance Matrix. No copy-paste or data re-entry.
- Eliminate annotated outlines with Word Add-ins to show Writers and Reviewers the Requirements and Required Terms, by outline section, in a Task Pane.
- Compliance matrix
- Capability matrix
- Word add-ins
Refine a list of potential Teaming Partners by filtering on Company and Contract attributes.
- Source databases include System for Acquisition Management (SAM) and Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS).
- See company details including locations, web site, NAICS codes and contact information.
- See company obligated dollars and award details by year.
- Detail profiles
- Award graphs
- Award details
Discover how to painlessly qualify and bid more opportunities
— without more resources.